CERTIFIED lESS PRACTITIONER (clp)
Why is this course important?
The Certified LeSS Practitioner course is an in-depth course covering the LeSS principles, framework and rules, and guides.
It provides essential guidance for how to move from a Project driven to a Product Led organisation through using & improving LeSS
The course contains a deep dive into the LeSS framework through Lego, stories on LeSS adoptions, exercises and extensive LeSS Q&A to ensure we discuss the topics most interested in the participants.
The Certified LeSS Practitioner course is for anyone involved in a LeSS effort or is LeSS Curious.
Already done the LeSS Practitioner course? Then the Certified LeSS Executives course is next on your journey
- Why LeSS?
- Scrum, LeSS and LeSS Huge Overview
- LeSS Rules and Principles
- Organizing around Customer Value and Feature Teams
- Definition of Done and its impacts
- Product Owner and Product Backlog
- Role of Management
- Organizational impacts and typical LeSS organizational structure
- LeSS Product Backlog Refinement, Sprint Planning, Review and Retrospective
- Consideration of technical practices when scaling
- Integration & Coordination
- Adopting LeSS in your organization
- Scrum Master role within LeSS
And since a change to LeSS involves both Product Management and R&D (or “business” and “IT”) together, senior representatives of both groups will want to attend together.
|Ask us for more information about this course.|
In recent years I have experimented with ways to balance an organisation’s desire for control, collaboration and innovation through educating, coaching and leading organisational transformations to get more with LeSS.
The growth of people to be effective in achieving the organisations and their personal goals is the critical catalyst for this. As is coaching, training and mentoring people at all levels of the organisation.