Kanban Maturity Model (KMM)
Why is this course important?
You will explore the Kanban Maturity Model. You will learn how the Kanban Maturity Model can help you to determine and understand the maturity level of your organisation. You will learn the concept of managed evolutionary change as a means to grow in your level of maturity. You will also learn to guide the managed evolutionary change with the help of the Evolutionary Change Model.
- Explain the Kanban Maturity Model, its purpose, architecture, and application.
- Identify the Maturity Level of an organisation in terms of culture, practices, and business outcomes, through the use of evidence.
- Explain and apply the Evolutionary Change Model as a guide to drive evolutionary change within the Kanban Maturity Model.
- Identify barriers to adopting higher levels of maturity up to Maturity Level 3.
- Create an approach to resolve barriers up to Maturity Level 2.
This workshop is hands-on, using various exercises alongside instructor-led discussions and presentations.
It is expected all students have significant Kanban experience and have attained the Kanban Management Professional credential from Kanban University before attending this class.
This course is for:
- Leaders, Coaches, and Consultants
- Leaders who are KMP aware and potentially practiced but struggling to deploy the Kanban Method based on the problems below
- Experienced coach (with or without a lot of Kanban experience) who is running into problems listed below; assumes prior KMP knowledge and maybe some experience
- Consultants who are tasked in developing a Kanban Playbook and are struggling to tailor the playbook based on their perceived understanding of the organisation’s maturity level (using the problems listed below)
- Mid-sized and large organisations
- Performance managers or leaders in charge of compliance efforts across the globe
- Mid-level management responsible for leading towards outcomes, but not controlling the configuration of those outcomes (e.g., technical leadership)
- Coaches delivering services to external clients
- How do I get the outcomes my company needs while using the Kanban Method?
- How do I advance the organisation without controlling it?
- What are the pathways to achieving maturity?
- Why is maturity important?
- How do I determine maturity without turning it into a gaming system?
Those students taking a KU-accredited course will be eligible to become members of the Kanban University.
This is part 1 of a 2-part credential certificate program for Kanban Coaching Credential.
- There is no pre-work – Kick back, relax and wait for the class!
|27th & 28th February 2024||Kanban Maturity Model|