We offer a range of accredited and tailored Agile training, including these popular courses:
- CSM – Certified ScrumMaster
- CSPO – Certified Scrum Product Owner
- KMP1 – Kanban System Design
- KMP2 - Kanban Management Professional
- The Art of Retrospection
- ICP-ACC - ICAgile Certified Professional in Agile Coaching
- ICP-ATF - ICAgile Certified Professional in Agile Team Facilitation
- ICP-CAT - ICAgile Certified Professional in Agile Coaching in the Enterprise
- ICE-AC - ICAgile Agile Coaching Expert
- CLB - Certified LeSS Basics - Large Scale Scrum
Training provides a rapid and flexible way to kick-start teams and inform management and stakeholders of the principles and practices required for successful Agile adoption.
RippleRock courses are led by trainers with a talent for creating a superb learning environment, coupled with a wealth of broad experience through their on-going engagements with customer organisations and teams. Training is highly interactive and illuminated by many real-life examples, helping delegates get a concrete understanding of the theory.
Training courses are predominantly delivered at our customer premises, frequently as part of a broader Agile enablement programme.
Our public course programme is offered in partnership with our trainer partners.
Our large library of training content can be customised and focused for the specific needs of different audiences.
Our course policy can be found here.
Accredited training from the Scrum Alliance and Kanban University (KU)
To contact RippleRock and learn more about how we can help you, email us at email@example.com