Product Ownership is pivotal to maximise the value delivered by the Scrum Team. If you have the CSPO certification and are looking to provide even better outcomes for your customers and business then this course is for you.
This course will help you:
- Discover and shape better outcomes
- Bring the customer into the room
- Improve your collaboration and engagement with stakeholders
- Improve your collaboration with your team(s)
This Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner course is the second step on the Path to CSP (Certified Scrum Professional - Product Owner) and builds on the fundamental principles and practices covered in the CSPO course.
- Levels of Planning
- Product Strategy and Visioning
- Slicing your Product Backlog for faster feedback and roadmap initiatives
- Forecasting techniques
Modeling and Forecasting Value
- Approaches to understanding and modeling value
- Maximizing the flow of Value in your organisation through Value Stream Mapping
- Understanding threat based neurological responses, how to engage with a reward-based response, and effectively understanding your stakeholder landscape including relationship nuances.
- How to apply an experimental based approach to organisational change
- Practice facilitation techniques
Product vs Project approach to delivery
- Defining a Product
- Outcomes over Output
- Customer research and Product “Discovery”
- Validating assumptions
- Advanced techniques for the Product Backlog
Product Ownership at Scale
- Organisational design and scaling for Product Based delivery
- Key patterns for groups of teams, team organisation and synchronisation across teams and specialisms.
- How these patterns relate to popular scaling approaches
- Using Product slicing for cross team synchronisation and dependency management
For Product Owners who wish to extend their skills further.
Our certified courses are led by Scrum Alliance approved trainers.
This course can be run privately for a minimum of 5 students, for further information please email email@example.com. This course is also run publicly periodically, please check back here for availability.
To contact RippleRock and learn more about how we can help you, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org