Many organisations are adopting Agile approaches to improve their software development capability, following the lead of the path-finding Internet era companies who have shown the way to rapid innovation and dominance in their market spaces. This course provides a great foundation for anyone adopting Scrum, the most popular Agile framework.
Scrum is a deceptively simple framework and you will quickly learn about its roles, artefacts and process. However, its adaptive nature and impact on traditional organisational models and ways of working requires a fundamental grasp of the underlying principles for a truly successful implementation.
We put theory into practice in a number of exercises and simulations which are both enjoyable and instructive.
- Understand the Agile principles and ethos at the heart of Scrum
- Learn the mechanics of Scrum: roles, artifacts and process
- Self-organizing teams and how they work
- Backlogs and how to use them
- Supporting practices
- Potentially shippable code and delivering in vertical increments
- Real control through empirical feedback
- Scaling Scrum without breaking it
An industry recognised accreditation and foundation on which to build:
- Certified Scrum Practitioner
- Certified Scrum Coach
- Certified Scrum Trainer
Despite its name, this course is not just for ScrumMasters but is an effective primer for anyone who will be closely involved with teams adopting Scrum.
Our certified courses are led by Scrum Alliance approved trainers.
This course can be run privately for a minimum of 5 students, for further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org. This course is also run publicly periodically, please check back here for availability.
To contact RippleRock and learn more about how we can help you, email us at email@example.com