Kanban Coaching Exchange (KCE)
The KCE is intended to be a really great place to learn, get those burning questions off your chest and to make new friends. It follows in the footsteps of the Agile Coaching Exchange (ACE) which often has Kanban specific questions and topics, the KCE will provide a Kanban focused forum.
We pride ourselves in giving back to the Kanban community and so these exchanges are about:
- Connecting Kanban practitioners so that they can collaborate and work together in the future
- Creating a learning environment
- Providing a place for newer practitioners and coaches to seek support
- Exchanging coaching skills and experiences
- Developing new concepts collaboratively that we can use when coaching
- Developing ideas that will support the discipline of coaching
- Having fun, sharing, and collaboration
- Improving the understanding of Kanban in the wider community
The target audience is you, peers that you work with or have worked with, Kanban practitioners, and anybody with potential to be coaches or good Kanban practitioners. Please feel free to bring others along, especially people from your current workplace/engagement who could benefit from this kind of sharing event.
So register yourself now, and we look forward to seeing you soon.
To contact RippleRock and learn more about how we can help you, email us at email@example.com